Cancellation – Rescheduling – Refund Policy: All sessions are non-refundable. You may reschedule your session 24 hours in advance and you must reschedule online. Carl will not be able to reschedule your session via email. Mediumship Events and Classes are non-refundable.
Recording: Promoter/Venue/Medium(s) may use the ticket holder’s/attendee’s image and/or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture. Audio or Video recording is not permitted unless written permission is granted from Carl Seaver, Majestic Moments, LLC.
All Mediumship Demonstrations will be audio and video recorded for the sole use of the Medium. By purchasing a ticket for this event you (and your party/guests) are granting your permission to the rights of your image, likeness, and sound of your voice as recorded on audio or video without payment or any other consideration. You understand that your image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and you waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein your likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of your image or recording. You also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area by the Medium.
Payment: Your appointment will not be considered confirmed until payment is received and therefore may be booked by another client if there is any delay in the scheduling process. Your payment must be received in order to consider your appointment reserved. All sessions are nonrefundable. There are no refunds on completed sessions.
Terms & Conditions of All Workshops
- When furnished, an application to participate in a given workshop does not guarantee acceptance into that workshop. If an applicant is not accepted into any workshop, when applicable, any payment or deposit made by the applicant will be refunded in full.
- Deposits, and when applicable, any additional installment payments, are non-refundable at any stage of the workshop if the applicant is unable to continue with the workshop.
- When applicable, continuing participation in any workshop is dependent upon payment installments being received by each stated due date.
- Carl Seaver reserves the right to withdraw the participation of any student not deemed suitable for any workshop. If applicable, payment will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
- Private video call assessments/consultations with Carl will be at a mutually agreeable time. We kindly ask for a student’s flexibility while arranging these times.
- Students are required to have access to either a computer or tablet (iPad), as well as a headphone with a microphone in order to access the Zoom platform and workshops.
- Due to the potential difference in time zones, if applicable, tutorials will be recorded and students will be able to access these recordings for their convenience for a limited time period.
- All recordings and materials provided are owned and copyrighted by CarlSeaver.com and Majestic Moments, LLC. Using these recordings or materials in any other way than specifically intended will be considered in violation of the copyright.